On Shopexpress63 several means of payment are at your disposal :
- By credit card, debit card, Visa, MasterCard ...
- By bank transfer
- By PayPal
- By cheque
Visit your shopping cart to choose the one that suits you best.
- Payment by credit card :
Payment by Credit Card is the most used, it is a mode of payment is very secure and very fast because, in general, the payment is accepted instantly.
Since 1 October 2008, the security has been strengthened in terms of payment by credit card using the system 3D Secure, established by Mastercard and Visa, in partnership with the major French banks and international (BNP Paribas, Crédit Mutuel, Société Générale, Banque Populaire, CIC, Etc.).
Now your data are encrypted and most of the banks ask you to enter a passcode temporarily to make a payment by credit card (this is not your 4-digit personal code, never disclose on the internet).
This authentication is done directly on the website of your own bank. Purpose of this is to greatly reduce the chances of a fraudulent use of your bank card.
Even in the event of theft of your card, it could not be used without knowledge of the authentication code.
Settle an order with 3D Secure
You need to enter as usual the credit card number, expiration date and the symbol located on the back of your card (3 last digits) on the website of our partner bank, Banque Populaire.
- Once this information is entered, you will then be redirected to your bank to enter the authentication code 3D Secure.
- When this information is entered and validated by the two banks (our bank and yours), you will be automatically redirected to our online shop.
How to find my authentication code 3D Secure ?
Each bank has a protocol that is specific for you to provide your authentication code 3D Secure. Depending on your bank, the terms vary :
- Crédit Mutuel and CIC , the customer must have the option either to specify one of the codes listed on their card "personal keys" (a grid of 64 4 digit codes in which we must draw the correct code depending on the line and column requested by the website) and a code received by e-mail to the address linked to his bank account, or indicate a code received by SMS to the phone number associated with his bank account ;
- Caisse d'epargne; a code is sent by SMS ;
- HSBC; a code is sent by SMS.
- BNP Paribas ; a code is sent by SMS. The customer may opt for a authenticate hardware Digipass.
- Company General and Boursorama ; a code is sent by SMS.
- Credit Agricole (including LCL) ; a code is sent by SMS, failing which the customer must enter a personal password that you created during first-use.
- Credit du Nord and its subsidiaries ; a code is sent by SMS.
- BRED Banque populaire ; an authentication key to the Ipab, a cryptographic key format USB key.
- Groupama Banque , and the customer must indicate his name, postal code of residence and date of birth.
- The postal Bank ; a code is sent by SMS or a possibility to specify the first four digits of their contract number. The post Bank calls this system the Certicode.
- Co-operative credit ; a code is generated on the "reader sesame" unlocked by the insertion of the credit card of the holder and the input of the PIN code of the card.
- ING Direct ; a code is sent by SMS.
If your bank does not appear in this list, we invite you to make contact with them for details regarding the 3D Secure and its method of obtaining.
What happens if authentication fails ?
If after 3 attempts, the authentication fails, your credit card will be disabled. You will no longer be possible to make a payment on the internet with your card. However, you can continue to normally use your debit card to withdraw money (from an ATM) or pay via a payment terminal with bank physical (TPE).
If this occurs to you, you will need to contact your bank to reactivate your credit card for payments on the Internet.
For more information you can connect directly on the site MasterCard, on Visa's site or on that of your bank.
- Payment by bank transfer :
The bank transfer is a payment faster as in general rules payment is accepted in 2 to 3 days. By finalizing your order you will automatically receive our bank details by email.
- Payment by PayPal :
You also have the option to pay for your orders with your PayPal account, it is a payment method very fast, since in general the payment is accepted in a few minutes. You can pay with PayPal using your credit card even if you do not have a PayPal account.
- Payment by cheque :
This mode of payment is a bit longer. On receipt of your cheque the payment is treated between 3 to 5 working days. After receipt of your payment, a period of 15 business days is required prior to shipment of your order. By finalizing your order you will automatically receive the address where to send your payment.